The more domain authority and quality links that your website or blog has, the greater your visibility to search engines will be. Search engine optimization or SEO is the process of making your website more visible to search engines so that your network marketing business appears higher on the lists that these engines return in response to generic viewer searches. Everything on the Internet is based on the principle of trying to keep viewers happy, and search engines use formulas and algorithms to predict which websites will best satisfy keyword inquiries.
SEO Techniques Increase Search Engine Traffic
Bing, Google, Yahoo! and other companies use search engines or automated robots that search the Web for matching content. Each post that you publish on your blog, every image on your website, how-to and entertainment videos, user applications and all content including reviews, viewer comments and FAQ sections have the potential to increase your website traffic and provide greater network marketing opportunities.
Various SEO techniques make it easier for robots, viewers and potential like-minded companies to find your content. You can optimize your website by linking with respected network marketing companies, providing metadata or short content descriptions for robots to scan, cross-linking your older posts to keep them active and writing descriptive titles and headlines so that search engines understand what kind of information each post contains.
- Free open source plug-ins offer a variety of SEO tools that you can use to promote your blog.
- WordPress SEO is the most complete plug-in for optimizing page content, site maps, titles and image files.
- Google Instant Search results can help you analyze keywords to find effective phrases that people use but aren’t too competitive.
- Keywords are the words and phrases that viewers use in search boxes to find websites, products and content.
- Unfortunately, popular keywords are hard to optimize because so many websites try to use them. You get better results by using extra descriptive words to create unique keyword phrases, which are called long-tail keywords.
- Adding relevant videos and images can make your posts more attractive to robots and viewers who will share them with friends.
- You can embed videos and images in your blog posts and add SEO strength by including verbal descriptions for search engines to scan.
- You can find royalty-free images, photos and art to add to your posts from several online sources including Deposit Photos, iStock, Stock.XCHNG, Pixaby, Clikr, Creative Commons and many other online sites.
Most Important SEO Strategies
You should organize your website and blog posts so that viewers and search engines can find content, and keywords. HTML tags, meta descriptions and title formats act like tables of contents and indexes that are similar to those that describe the content of books. When more viewers visit your website, your network marketing business has additional chances of earning money directly and passively. If people read your blog, they might refer it to friends, sign up for your newsletter, click on PPC ads that pay you referral fees or buy affiliate products that earn you commission.
The most important SEO strategy is to provide quality content that is keyword-rich to attract audiences and increase network marketing opportunities. Google is the most important search engine because it handles about two-thirds of all online searches, so optimizing your content for Google makes a sound business strategy. Google doesn’t like keyword stuffing, so use one focus keyword for each blog post. You can research popular terms through analytic plug-ins, Google resources and major retailer websites to find out which trends are popular.
- Keyword-rich text contains phrases that people use when searching for content. You can use several keywords in posts, but try to keep the main keyword limited to one phrase.
- You don’t need writing skills to optimize your site because thousands of writers offer content writing services, and they will include the keywords that you suggest.
- Site architecture, clean navigation, page layout, site maps and image descriptions link keywords to your content.
- How you arrange your graphic images, PPC advertising, multimedia files, content, URL structure and technical architecture tells search engines and visitors to your site which content and ideas are most important.
- Link development includes incoming and outgoing links to external sites and internal links to other website pages, previous posts, user applications, shopping carts and other site areas.
Link development, site architecture and keywords provide the basic structure for SEO, and these facts are unlikely to change. Some SEO strategies evolve rapidly, but the critical areas mentioned previously should give you long-term SEO benefits and passive income. Plug-ins for WordPress, Blogger and other blogging platforms can help you code your site to attract more visitors and earn passive income from PPC advertising, affiliate marketing and other network marketing opportunities.
Google Likes Name Brands—Turn This Fact to Your Advantage
Google SEO policy changes regularly to keep up with advances in technology and to create better user experiences for consumers. Recently, Google has begun to show preferences for brand-name products, but you can use this fact to your advantage by affiliating with respected network marketing companies and advertising brand-name affiliate products on your website to generate advertising revenue, commissions and regular passive income. You will not only enhance your online reputation but also enjoy better support from established vendors for your network marketing business.
Small businesses can always improve their marketing strategies by designing more responsive websites, taking advantage of mobile marketing, adding plug-ins for better client engagement and updating content regularly. A content management system provides the tools to manage your website, but you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars for proprietary software to market your products and services online. WordPress open source software can help you build a blog or responsive website, manage your content, analyze your site visitors and optimize generic searches. Network marketing companies and MLM opportunities, PPC advertising, free software and SEO techniques can increase your blog’s links, visitors and passive income.